I do NOT know where this Summer is going! Our main focus this past week has been swim lessons. Allie has done pretty well overall but she has had her moments. We have one week to go and hopefully it will go smoothly! I will post pictures after her "swim graduation" this week......

Just hangin' around.......


We went to Illinois last weekend to visit friends.....kids out numbered adults at this party..... 11 kids to 9 adults! Above are just the "older" group......there are still 4 little ones not in the picture! The kids had a blast playing together!

Please ignore my smudgy eyeliner......these pics were taken in the evening so my makeup wasn't quite up to par.......anytime Allie will sit on my lap and look at the camera I'll take it.....no matter what I look like!

Roar.......Allie's tiger impersonation.......

Don't you just wanna squeeze those cheeks!! Yummy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment