Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

We traveled to Evansville for the holiday weekend and had so much fun!! We were super busy the whole time and Allie did really well! We only had one minor meltdown but overall she was great! We started Saturday afternoon with a cookout at Grandma Susie's house..... things took a sporty turn.......


Batter Batter.......Swing..... I think she takes after her Mom in the sporty dept :)

Tommy is cheering Allie on!

Jason's Aunt Carolyn's family have a wonderful private 20+ acre (man-made) lake. It was so much fun and didn't smell all "lakey" like the lakes that I remember from my younger days :)


This is the kiddo side of the lake.....not too shabby!



They have swings everywhere! Allie was in swing Heaven!

Lovin' it!


Weeeee.........


Mommy and Allie trying to strike a 4th of July pose!


Allie is telling Daddy, Aunt Jeanne, and Uncle Bobby a big story!


Allie absolutely loved the beachy area of the lake! She actually floated in the tube all by herself.



What a beach babe!!

That's my girl! Catchin' some rays!
Next stop was Grandpa Jim's house! He has a pool and Allie was feeling pretty confident in the water by then so she was a little daring! We had so much fun eating for the millionth time and playing in the pool!!


Aunt Jen and Daddy........it's never too late to learn how to use a kickboard!


Hanging poolside with Grandpa Jim!

Okay guys, this is how it's gonna go down.....I am going to stand on the side of the pool and one of you are going to catch me........who's it gonna be?



Ready, Set, Jump!


Yay, I did it!

Allie loved Fluffy the "kitty".....


On Monday we went to the Mesker Zoo in Evansville! It was really neat......I took lots of animal pictures but I will spare you.......seen one tiger seen them all :)


Come on guys.....let's get going!



Allie went on the bumper boats all by herself! She was a little hesitant (big shock) at first but she ended up loving it!







Allie can be a little batty sometimes!



Time to go! Better get one last hug in before we leave!


Aunt Jen always knows how to make Allie laugh!

























1 comment:

Aimee's Bowtique said...

Super cute summer pics! Your little cutie is growing up so fast, I can't believe she's on her way to becoming three! = )