The next two weeks we have swim lessons, followed by gymnastics camp, art camp, and another week of day camp..........before we know it, it's gonna be August and school will begin! What a busy life we lead........but, I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Camp!
After a few weeks off of school.......and a trip to the beach.........we're finally ready to start our funfilled Summer! Last week Allie had her first day camp and she loved it! The theme was beach/ocean so she was thrilled and had a little advantage since we'd just gotten back from Myrtle Beach!
The next two weeks we have swim lessons, followed by gymnastics camp, art camp, and another week of day camp..........before we know it, it's gonna be August and school will begin! What a busy life we lead........but, I wouldn't have it any other way!!

The next two weeks we have swim lessons, followed by gymnastics camp, art camp, and another week of day camp..........before we know it, it's gonna be August and school will begin! What a busy life we lead........but, I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment