We went to a cookout over the weekend with some of our oldest friends.......figuratively speaking of course :) It was a lot of fun and there were TONS of little girls running around.....
Cheese :)
Allie, Tristan, and Elly striking a pose!!
The Outlaws......better know as Stacey and Erin...or Allie and Tristan's Mommies :) We were striking our own pose........senior picture style!
We're holding up the peace sign...........but I think it more than likely stands for 2 dorks :)
I am a born and raised Kentucky girl who married an Indiana boy and we have a perfect little girl named Allie....This Blog is about my daily adventures as a Mommy, Wife, Daughter, Friend, and I enjoy {almost} every minute of it!! I live for, most importantly, Allison Olivia and my hubs, Jason...but I also LOVE, US Weekly, Mt.Dew, Crafting, Reality TV, Junk Food, Tanning Beds, Flip Flops, Swimming Pools, Myrtle Beach, Big Bows, Ponytails, Poodles, Pina Coladas, Bon Jovi, Jimmy Buffett, and SHOPPING!
No comments:
Post a Comment