So excited! She's clenching the polish she picked out......yellow?? All week she talked about pink or purple glitter.......she opted for yellow....oh well....whatever she wants!Friday, March 11, 2011
Poopy + Potty = Pedi
We've been working on potty training the past couple of months and recently had a breakthrough! The pee part came pretty easily........the poo part, however, is a whole different story! When I was getting a pedicure myself a month ago I took a picture of the pedicure chair they had for kids.........I showed it to Allie and said if she'd poopy in the potty we could go to the butterfly princess chairs and get her toes painted! We've finally had success for a whole week and this was her reward!
So excited! She's clenching the polish she picked out......yellow?? All week she talked about pink or purple glitter.......she opted for yellow....oh well....whatever she wants!
So excited! She's clenching the polish she picked out......yellow?? All week she talked about pink or purple glitter.......she opted for yellow....oh well....whatever she wants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment