Monday, May 3, 2010

Mom's Birthday!

Last weekend I was in Lexington {ALONE} prepping for our upcoming garage sale........and to celebrate my Mom's Birthday.........Because of the MASSIVE amount of time we spent sorting, stacking, and pricing all of Allie's things I forgot to take any pics of my wonderful Mother on her special day.....so, here is a pic from her BIG Birthday a couple of years ago....... Happy Birthday to Queen "B"enson!!




Here is a preliminary picture of {some} of Allie's stuff.......this is just a smidge........By the looks of it you'd think the Duggers were done popping out kids and this was their sale....nope, just one little spoiled princess named Allie :) It is 2 years worth of clothing.....this is normal.....right?



The BIG Sale is next week.......I will post more pics soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! We should have done a pre-sale! Heck, maybe Sue and I will drive down!---Stephanie