We've been busy this weekend! Grandma Susie and Aunt Jen came for the Big Ten Women's Basketball Tourney and stayed with us for a couple of nights! Allie had so much fun playing with Aunt Jen and even asked for her when she woke up! On Saturday we went jumping at Monkey Joe's........Allie was SO excited when MJ himself was there and she was able to give him a hug!
I am still into crafts (extremely easy ones only) and actually let Allie help this time! She painted the backgrounds and did her own handprints (with a little help from me)........Afterwards, I brought out a bunch of stickers and markers and just let her go to town.........now that is a picture I wish I'd taken...........needless to say it was bathtime afterwards!

Painting is F-U-N!

Seriously, why does EVERYTHING have to pass a taste test?

The finished product.......Easter presents for Grammy and Grandma Susie!

Monkey Joes!! Getting ready to head up the big slide!

At the top...........

Weeeeee...........

OMG! It's Mr. Monkey Joe!!!

Mommy, Allie, and Aunt Jen.......

Grandma Susie, Mommy, and Allie.....

We finally had a decent day outside so it was Big Wheel time!

Allie is actually really good at pedalling.........this should be a fun Summer! I see a bigger bike in her future (and a helmet and knee pads)!

Taking a little break..........

I know it looks like fall.........but I swear it's Spring!

Sliding Away...........
1 comment:
i think you and Allie should make these flower prints for a living. I want one for my house.
Post a Comment