About a month ago or so , I stumbled upon the blog http://www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/ and since then I've become obsessed with craft blogs! To make matters worse, one of my best friends who shall remain nameless (ok, it's Steph) is obsessed too and we are constantly sending each other new sites to look at! I now have about 25 blogs I NEED to look at everyday or I will stress out thinking I missed something of great importance! The funny thing is that I have never considered myself as very crafty! I even got a "D" (sorry Mom and Dad) in the basic Art class I took at Purdue many moons ago.....to my defense, it was on Fridays at 7:30am.......come on, that's just crazy! So, here are a few of my projects! I still have a few that I'm working on but I'll save those for another post!
Then, because I am anal, I gently folded each butterfly to make it look like they we're floating on the page!







1 comment:
YOU KNOW I HAVE A CRAFT ROOM, RIIIIIIGHT???!!!
Post a Comment