Saturday, November 28, 2009

Allie's Birthday Party!

We had Allie's Birthday Party the week before her actual Birthday........ I was told (during the party) the "rule of thumb" is to invite the number of guests as the age of the child (in this case "2").......um, well.....if that is true Allie just turned 30!! The "theme" was polka dots and Allie wore her special Birthday Dress to her party! We had a truly wonderful time and was so glad that everyone could share in her special day!!







Polka Dot party dress :)


"Party Animal" cake with Polka Dot party hats!



The spread......there's a party in my tummy so yummy (a little fun for my Yo Gabba friends)!



Happy Birthday To You........





Opening presents......yay Sock Monkey slippers!!




Wow.......Princess shoes..... I am saying "shoes" as I'm reaching for the box!




Every party needs a pinata, right?? Wrong.......I had to go a little crazy to get the candy out...








No comments: