Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Blah Start to October!

October started out as kind of a downer............the Niethammer household have all been sick for the past 2 weeks and times have been crummy! Thank Goodness we're better now thanks to some TLC from Grammy and Grampy while Jason was out of town for work. Unfortunately, Grammy has no voice now but she swears she feels fine!!

Anyhow, we are off to bigger and better things! This is a big month with Football, Halloween, and our Anniversary (10 years...wow)! Jason got me a new camera and I am tyring to figure it out! It is big and really confusing........I think I may need to take a class!!

Allie isn't feeling real well.........but, what a great time for a picture!

Better now....Grammy gave Allie one of her old necklaces and she wears it all over the house...inside and out!

Fun in the sandbox!


Allie is now VERY aware of all things creepy crawly aka bugs...she points to them constantly...what fun........not!



Allie still loves to swing......





No comments: