Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Gymnastics Class
This Summer Allie and I have been taking a Gymnastics class and she has really seemed to like it! Her favorite things to do are jump on the trampoline, play with the parachute and get a stamp on her foot (at the end of class). She can also walk along the balance beam (with assistance) and hang from a bar (her newest trick). I've tried several times to get her to hang in previous classes with NO luck. However, today, she walked right over to the bar, hung all by herself and did a pike (legs out infront). She had never done this before so I was shocked! The teacher saw it and told her what a great job she did so of course she did it over and over for the rest of the class! Needless to say she was pretty pleased with herself!
What a natural!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment