Well, we made it back home in one piece!! I will post more pictures very soon! I just wanted to add this one to show what a different a year makes!! My goal is to have an "Allie Sand" picture every year to compare how much she has changed!! We all had so much fun.......Jason golfed, Dad and I hit the beach, and Mom and I hit the shops.........Yay for the Coach Outlet Sale (thanks Dad)! Allie was a total Super Star!! She did great......she had her moments but overall she was a trooper......even with a total of 28hours (roundtrip) in the car! With all four of us giving her our undivided attention all week she was in hog heaven! The best part was she slept until after 7:30am each morning and took at least 3 hour naps every afternoon! She loved the sand, sun, and the pool but the she has a love/hate relationship with the ocean! We thought she'd love it because she sleeps to the the sound of the ocean on her noise machine every night!! We all had so much fun we're gonna do it again in September...........right Grampy??
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love the idea to do Allie's name in sand every year. So cute!
Post a Comment