Thursday, March 5, 2009

15 Month Doctor Appointment

I just don't have a clue where the time has gone!! It seems like only yesterday Allison was 3 months old.........now my little baby is a full fledged Toddler with a full fledged Toddler Attitude! If she is upset, she'll let you know! The good thing is her "tantrums" are usually short lived and then she'd happy again! There is nothing quiet about her either..........when she charges...errrr, I mean, walks into a room everyone knows it! She can say Mama and Dada, Hi, No, and Thanks.........she can also speak Pig Latin..haha!! Allie currently has 10 teeth and is working on 6 more right now! Needless to say, Motrin is my friend :) I just thought I'd share her 15 Month Stats with you!



Height 33 inches - 105th percentile

Weight 23 lbs, 10 ounces - 75th percentile

Head - 43.8 cm - 105th percentile



With those stats, I just keep thinking she is going to look like a tall, skinny, lollipop!!

No comments: